Monday, September 29, 2008

Konstantinova Nastya! Hi all!


My name is Anastasia Konstantinova.  I presently live in Yakutsk city, Russia. I`m studying in Yakut State University. I`m a third year student of institute of finance and economic. And my major is World Economy. I like to watch movies. The last movie that I`ve seen was 'Mamma mia'. To my mind, it is very kind and easy for understanding movie about main things in our life.

 Well, also I like to draw and listen music.  I`m interested in life and culture of foreign countries.I`m taking online BSC courses of UArctic University.  Now my second language is Chineese. It is very hard to study this language but I hope that it will be useful to me in future. As most people I like animals very much, so I have a dog.  This is not whole information about me but I think that it is enough for the first time. 

1 comment:

Larissa Olesova said...

Nastya, hi
Could you post the photo, please?

Larissa